This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

5 Things that are Awesome to me!

Let me see... J
Ok here it comes, hehe..


First of all, I feel that it would be awesome if I get to have a 1 month tour around Europe! J As most of you know, I am born with half German blood in me. I lived in German since I was 2 months old until I was 5 years old. But I was too small to remember anything. Sad huh? Anyways, I would like to have that tour because there are a few places I would LOVE to visit. Such as Paris (I heard the food over there is so delicious especially the bread and cheese; YUMMY!), Rome (Great building structure with full of art!), Greece (Oh my God! Greece is so beautiful. I don’t know how describe my feelings, but the way the houses are build, plus the sea around it, Greece looks so peaceful and quiet. I want to go there L), Switzerland (well who wouldn’t want to go to experience the forever snow of Switzerland and its beautiful landscape) and lastly London (I want to shop over there!!! I love the way all the shops are just across the street and you could walk and walk and shop all day!). I wish and hope and will make my dream come true. No matter when, I will make sure that I will have a tour around Europe and visit all the place that I mentioned above.

Bread and Cheese (Paris Food)


Rome, Italy

Peaceful Greece

Beautiful Switzerland

Shopping at London Streets

Second, I feel really awesome if I get to own a solitaire ring with a heart shaped almost perfect diamond. Every time, I saw one, my mouth will be wide open; my eyes grew big because I am mesmerized on how beautiful the heart shaped diamond is. It looks so unique. I heard it is hard to cut the diamond into heart shaped and can be said as quite rare. So if I saw one, I will look and stare at it for quite some time and wish to own one. Who knows, I could ask for it as my wedding ring right? Well I wonder who that poor guy might be. Because heart shaped diamond is very expensive J
Perfect Heart Shaped Diamond Ring

Third, alright enough with what ‘I FEEL’ awesome. Let’s go to what I think is awesome. I think it is awesome if I could write a book title ‘The story of my life’. Well not to say that my life is interesting. It is just that, I think it is nice to share your experience with others so that they can learn something and not repeat the same mistakes I have done in the past. Besides, some time, people’s mind is so narrow that they cannot think outside the box. Just like what Miss Syerina always said “Think out of the box guys; be creative”. Well I personally think, people are just afraid to think differently. They are afraid to be said as weird. But if they read a book of other people’s life that think differently, act differently; I believe that their narrow thinking style will changed.

Writing a book title "The Story of My Life"

Fourth, I think it is awesome if I could take an airplane license. WOAH! I like pilot a lot. Well, I dreamt of having a pilot boyfriend before. But not anymore though. Somehow, I think that maybe I like pilot a lot because they could actually drive an airplane. Plus, I love travelling. So, maybe I thought that by having a pilot boyfriend, he would take me travel with him. Oh, how romantic! Duh! Such a childish way of thinking. Now, if I have my own money, I could go travelling with my mom and my dear ones. Without having the need to have a pilot boyfriend. Right? Still, I think it would be awesome if I could drive the airplane my own. Maybe you know, go shopping at pavilion with an airplane. LOL

Airplane License J

Fifth, I think it would be awesome if I could be accepted to work for Petronas one day. As everybody know, it is hard to be able to work with Petronas. Petronas are quite choosy. Usually, they take those who have recommendation from upper people. Or if you get super duper good results. So, I hope I will get that rare opportunity. InsyaAllah..

Working for Petronas YAY!

Thats all from me.. Thank you J

2 comments:

ipan said...

before i hit 30, paris is one of the place that i will go. haha

nadya'acob said...

i wish i got the diamond ring from my husband-to-be. to work at Petronas is in my list too ;)

Post a Comment