This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Rule this world !

“If I have the power to rule the world, I would......” the truth is, there are soooO many things that I would like to do if I have the power to rule the world. But definitely, there is only 1 thing that I really2 would do, which is to turn our mother earth into a clean and green world! 

No more tobacco plantation, focus more on recycling, compulsory to all people to use only hybrid transportation, and etc. Well it sounds like cruel to people, worse than Adolf Hitler maybe, but I do think about the future. Besides, I RULE the world! =P 

Just look at our world nowadays, there are so many save-our-world campaigns. Our world had started to decay since very long time ago. But why now we do realize to preserve our world? So, in order to save our world, I as the ruler of the world would do anything. 

For the sake of our world !

0 comments:

Post a Comment