This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

My Educational Aspiration 2011

Hello, Farah here. To be honest, I really don’t know what to talk about ‘educational aspiration’. Because it would be the same old said. Consider my previous results, I would say that because of it, I feel inspired to study more and maintain it. Of course I will need to arrange my time well between study and activities that I joined in MICET.  I also want to add here that my loving mom was very happy with my July 2010 results, so.. Deep down inside my heart, I want to see her happy like that again. I will try my very best just to be able to have the chance to watch her glowing face smiling while looking at the ecitie page J I love you ma, so much!

2 comments:

Noorhayati; Rosiah; Intan said...

A proud mom she is! Then again, who wouldn't having a daughter like you. :)

F a r a h @ I z w a n said...

Thank you =)

Post a Comment